The ‘Parent Teacher Association’ includes all parents and guardians of children at Stoke Bishop Primary School. There’s also a smaller group or individuals referred to as the ‘PTA Committee’ that take on job of organising events throughout the school year. Our goal is to generate a sense of community whilst raising funds for the school to enhanced the experience for the children.
- Raise funds to support the school:
- Contributions to large projects
- Contributions to school initiatives
- Funding and support for school events
- Run family orientated events to enrich the school year
- Ensure all child focused events are accessible to all children
- Build up cash reserves in order to support school led initiatives
Next Event: PTA Quiz (POSTPONED)
POSTPONED AS A PRECAUTION AGAINST COVID-19. NEW DATE TBA.