At Stoke Bishop, we are very proud of our school uniform and expect all children to wear it. We expect parents to uphold the school dress code:
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress, shorts or trousers;
- White school polo shirt with school logo;
- Navy blue jumper / cardigan with school logo;
- Blue/white checked dresses in the summer;
- White or grey socks / tights;
- Flat or low heeled black shoes.
- Navy blue cotton shorts;
- White crew neck T-Shirt with school logo;
- Trainers / plimsolls with white socks.
- Navy blue book bag with school logo;
- Navy blue PE bag with school logo;
- Navy blue fleece with school logo.
There is no need to have a logo on every item of clothing. There are lots of cheaper alternatives that parents may wish to buy and this can help massively with budgets.
Second Hand Uniform – Second hand uniform can be purchased through the school PTA who have regular sales throughout the year. If you need items more urgently please contact the school office who will be happy to help.
As most clothing in the school is identical, it is essential that everything, including shoes, is marked clearly with your child’s name.
Jewellery is not allowed in school except watches and stud earrings, which should be removed for all PE lessons.
The school has two uniform supplies, Andrew Hyde and Koolskools from which uniform can be purchased. The school office has samples if required.
School uniform is available from Andrew Hyde (part of My Clothing Limited) via their website at https://ahyde.co.uk/collections/stoke-bishop-c-of-e-primary-school
Koolskools – Fairtrade Cotton School Uniform
We are pleased to partner with the Fairtrade school uniform company, Koolskools, who provide quality Fairtrade uniform at affordable prices. All Koolskools-manufactured uniform is made with Fairtrade cotton and recycled polyester. You can buy the Fairtrade/ECO uniform online at: https://bit.ly/42SKquv