Home learning is an essential part of developing independent learners and supporting the work children are doing at school. Our home learning in Year 3 is as follows.
- Daily Reading for 15 minutes, which must recorded in your child’s Reading Record.
- Weekly Spellings – tested on Friday
- Learn Times Tables – children know their personal targets
- Topic – related to topic and given out each term
- Practise mental maths skills
- Use money in real life situations
- Use measure in real life situations e.g. height, cooking